Right here’s the reality: Tremendous Mother is a fictional creature. Each profitable chief who can be a mother should navigate the challenges of this distinctive position. And you may!
We’ll present you the best way to stop attempting to “do all of it” and get readability on the issues that actually matter to you. Whenever you do, the burden of these unrealistic expectations will fall away. You’ll discover be super-focused when at work, and totally current at house.
Right here’s a preview of this episode.
- Why this subject is effective for males too, additionally for girls who will not be mothers. [0:40]
- Why being knowledgeable mother is totally different from being knowledgeable dad. [3:09]
- Essentially the most harmful fable that working mothers battle with. [4:23]
- The forces that form our expectations for ourselves as girls. [7:34]
- Why it’s important to get clear and particular about what a “win” appears like at house. [8:32]
- The important thing query that can lead you to freedom as a working father or mother. [9:08]
- Why success could look totally different in your loved ones than in one other’s. [10:30]
- The killer emotion that derails many working mothers. [11:11]
- A easy train that helps you cease pumping the ambition brake. [11:30]
- The only greatest technique to navigate this challenge together with your partner. [19:48]
- What’s “co-parenting” and the way is it totally different from many suppose? [20:16]
- Questions spouses can use to assist set household priorities. [22:10]
- Why steadiness issues greater than equity in managing your house. [23:02]
- One set of preconceived notions it is best to put aside when negotiating agreements together with your partner. [23:17]
- Why self-care is significant—however elusive—for working mothers. [28:35]
- Ideas for designing your personal self-care routine. [30:12]
- The one reward you should give your self as knowledgeable mother. [34:03]
After you take heed to this episode, do this. Ask your self the query, “What do I need most in my house and household life?” In case you are married, embrace your partner in that dialogue. It’s your first step in shedding unrealistic expectations and making a “win” at life.
Thanks for the Love!
Thanks to “Scoop Miser” who left these feedback concerning the podcast on iTunes. “I can’t advocate this podcast sufficient. Informative, insightful, entertaining and relevant to anybody seeking to enhance in all sides of life. I stay up for the brand new episode like a child on Christmas Eve ready for Santa. Thanks, Larry, Megan, and Michael.”
You’re welcome, Scoop. And thanks for the nice phrases, and because of all of you who’ve left a ranking or assessment of the podcast. That helps a lot to get the phrase out.
If you happen to haven’t finished so, you possibly can charge this system proper now. If you happen to’re unsure how to try this, try this easy tutorial. We’d love to listen to your ideas.
Sources from This Episode